Based on our last tentative schedule, we actually gained a day, so I am putting together a new schedule. We weren't supposed to be in Kuna until today, but we managed to finish it yesterday except for one on Vinifera Avenue I was unable to find. No trace of it in Google or GPS software. I sent a text and an email to them early yesterday morning and hadn't heard back, so for now it will stay on the "to do" list.
We have picked up new sprinkler blowouts since I put the last tentative schedule together, so it needed redone anyway. You can see our new schedule at the bottom of this post.
While putting the route together today I was sad to find a sprinkler blowout in Nampa where the customer had listed 83716 as the zip code. We just finished up Nampa yesterday, but I will go back because I am sure more will come in before I call it quits for the season. PLEASE check your forms to make sure all information is correct!
Today I will be doing sprinkler blowouts in the 83716, 83712, 83702, and 83705 probably in that order.
- Monday, November 28 – Boise 83702, 83705, 83712, and 83716
- Tuesday, November 29 – Boise 83704, 83706, Garden City (83714)
- Wednesday, November 30 – Meridian 83646
- Thursday, December 1 – Boise 83709
- Friday, December 2 – Boise 83709
- Saturday, December 3, Meridian 83646
- Sunday, December 4, Sweep through the entire valley