We are heading out on our scheduled route. It will be slow going, so we will definitely not finish the route today, but will pick up where we left off tomorrow. PLEASE make sure gates are accessible, and valve boxes are uncovered so we can find them quickly, or if you don’t know where they are, leave timer access. Sometimes however, electronic controls do not work as well when it is colder.
END OF UPDATE
It was hard for me to do, but I have closed down to new requests for sprinkler blowouts. I originally planned on keeping it open until the end of the day December 2, but its time. The form has been taken down, and I have changed my auto-text response as well. Now we can concentrate on the 165 remaining blowouts we have.
I finished up Marsing and Caldwell yesterday, and got all but 7 completed in the 83651. I ran into too many problems along the way to finish up the list, so they will be finished today, and then I will work in the 83687. Jesse was about 6 short of reaching all the 83686 yesterday, so he too will be finishing up his route and then heading to the 83687. Their is a high probability we won’t make it through all the 83687, but what we miss will be taken care of on Monday before heading to Kuna.
One of the systems in Nampa 83651 will need fixed before it can be blown out. Can’t believe whoever worked on the system before just used silicone on the fittings thinking that was going to hold it together. I feel bad for the new owners that got stuck with the previous owner’s repair. We will be taking care of that repair as well as another in Garden City once we make our final sweep. This will definitely throw us over into another day.