We will have to stay in the Nampa 83687 one more day to clean up the blowouts that have been on our route for a while. Those who signed up in the area over the last few days will have to wait until our next pass through the zip code. Some zip codes get so many requests that we’d never be able to leave…….
Jesse was scheduled with me in Eagle for today, but I will be there on my own. That means an extra day or so in Eagle before we move on.
I will make adjustments to the calendar to reflect the changes soon.