Today went well actually in Eagle and the Boise 83716. We should be able to finish up our current list of those areas today so we can move on to downtown Boise.
I have more nerve ablation today early afternoon as they work their way up my spine. There will be a follow-up appointment in a few weeks, then another set of temporary shots in my neck, followed by the “permanent” 18 month shots.
If I am up for it afterwards, I will head to Eagle to help Jesse finish up. Last series of shots I was able to work right after, so should be able to this time. After all, pain is all in the mind……….
Wednesday we will all be in the Boise 83705, and may have to spend a little time there Thursday because we currently have 70 to do. That is, before I send out a text and email letting them know we are coming and we get a handful of cancellations that didn’t think about cancelling ahead of time instead of waiting until we are on our way……..