I will be doing a few sprinkler blowouts in Caldwell that I wasn't able to finish yesterday, and then moving on to the Nampa 83686. I was unable to get to Nampa at all yesterday, which I am not surprised. Nothing against all renters, but 75% of the homes on my Caldwell list are rental properties, and from experience I have noticed many renters don't take the time to keep up the property they live at, and it makes it very difficult to find main shut-offs, valve boxes etc., when some of the backyards have grass and weeds that are two feet high…… Of course, there were a few rentals I visited yesterday that had immaculate yards. Once my current Caldwell list is finished, I will be heading over to the Nampa 83686 zip code, and working primarily in the area of Lakeview Park and Northwest Nazarene University. There are a LOT in the 83686, but hope to get about two thirds of them finished on this pass. Once I have been through all zip codes at least once, the remaining time in each zip code will be less and less as we go through them faster.
New requests are starting to slow down a bit where we are getting less new ones each day now than what we are completing. We have already surpassed the amount of sprinkler blowouts we completed on our list last year, and although we will get more cancellations, we also expect a few hundred more blowouts to come in this year. I haven't updated the stats page for a few days, but hope to get to it late this evening.
Tentative Schedule Change
We are already having to make a change to our tentative schedule, which I expected. Big reason why we do not schedule appointments that we probably won't be able to keep.
So, here is the update:
- Sunday, October 30 – Finish Caldwell and start on Nampa 83686 (Lakeview Park and Nazarene University area)
- Monday, Halloween – Melba and Kuna
- Tuesday, November 1 – Nampa 83687
- Wednesday, November 2 – Nampa 83651
- Thursday, November 3 – Boise 83712 (This should be the last zip code we haven't been to at least once this season) then Boise 83706
- Friday, November 4 – Meridian 83646
- Saturday, November 5 – Meridian 83642
- Sunday, November 6 – Boise 83709
- Monday, November 7 – Boise 83712 and Boise 83704
Again, this is subject to change. Lots of variables to consider.