A big thanks to our customers in the 83646 that we visited yesterdy. We were able to clear several sprinkler blowouts of our current 83646 lost, and only because everything was ready when I arrived. Valve boxes were visible, payments were ready, etc.
Today I will be doing sprinkler blowouts in the Boise 83709 area North of the Interstate. Most of those are on city water, and also some in that area have been waiting longer than anyone else in the zip code. If there is time remaining, I will continue through the 83709 until it is too dark to see. I haven't updated our stats page, but we are currently about 74% complete with all sprinkler blowouts. That will change as more sprinkler blowouts come in, and some cancel. I will have assistance on the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving, which will allow me to complete more sprinkler blowouts that I can on my own. Usually an additional 5-7 per day with assistance. There is also the possibility though, that I will have assistance after Thanksgiving through the end of the season, but not sure on that yet. That will definitely speed up our route.
Our tentative schedule throught the end of the season is as follows:
- Monday, November 21 – 83709 North of the Interstate
- Tuesday, November 22 – Eagle and 83713 (area unknown as of yet)
- Wednesday, November 23 – Nampa 83686
- Thursday – Happy Thanksgiving!!
- Friday, November 25 – Meridian 83642
- Saturday, November 26 – Nampa 83687 and 83651
- Sunday, November 27 – Caldwell, Nampa 83686
- Monday, November 28 – Star, Middleton, Kuna
- Tuesday, November 29 – Boise 83702, 83703, 83704, 83705, 83706, 83712, 83716
- Wednesday, November 30 – Meridian 83646
- Thursday, December 1 – 83713
- Friday, December 2 – 83709
- Saturday, December 3 – 83642
- Sunday, December 4 – 83646
- Monday, December 5 – Treasure Valley sweep of what is left
I think I covered all the remaining areas. If one is missed, don't panic. It doesn't mean I won't go there. I will find it and get it added in.
Several things can cause change to this schedule like cancellations, new addidtions, etc., but will try to stick to this the best I can. You will still need to check back daily to find our working area in case of changes. We will still send texts notifications as well either the night before or early in the morning the day of depending on how fast I can put a route together for the day.