Sorry for the delay in getting an updated post out. The last few days have been a nightmare with some major water leaks that have messed up our schedule in a big way. We were hoping to get all our current start-ups done by yesterday, but now it is looking more like Monday. At least the rain has kept yards watered while we have dealt with the other issues.
Today Jesse is finishing up a few start-ups in Caldwell before moving on since he was working on a major catastrophe over that direction for a few days.
Afterwards he will be taking care of 4 start-ups in Meridian that hopefully won’t take too long, and then head to the 83704 where we currently have about 5 to do.
Jesse will be on over-time before the day is out, but will have him working some tomorrow to help get caught up. Overtime pay is not a fun thing for me to pay, so please make sure he has full access to yards depending on which package you choose. He will be spending the majority of the time in Boise tomorrow.
We still have 2 or 3 sprinkler mains to dig up and repair, but will hold them off until next week.
I am still trying to catch up on backflow tests and wiring diagnostics since I have all the fancy equipment on my truck. Later this afternoon I will be working on some of these valve diagnostics and backflow tests mostly in Boise. I have one backflow test to do in Star, and two in Kuna I would like to get done today as well.