The past two days have been bad for a few reasons. One, people aren’t unlocking their gates, they haven’t drained their above ground irrigation filters so what is above ground has frozen and we had to thaw them before we could blow out the system, and Jesse has had truck issues for the past two days as well. Good news is Jesse will be on the road again today mid morning when he signs on the dotted line for another truck.
That being said, our calendar is no longer accurate. I hope to work on that this morning before I take off for blowouts, but not sure if I will have time. We were supposed to be in Eagle today, but will have to stay in Nampa for another day, possibly two as we finish up the 83686 and 83687.
Jesse will be working on pre-paid blowouts in Meridian from our promotion earlier this summer for Meridian residents.
Jacob will be finishing up the 83686 providing he can get the access he needs, while I continue in the 83687.
Again, because of the cold temperatures, we are going to wait until about 10 a.m. to go out to allow for the temperature to go up some. Yesterday was actually a great day for blowouts temperature wise. For the ones that had inground systems we had no trouble at all. Temperatures are going to start going up again by the end of the week, which will warm up the ground again and keep the sprinkler piping in great shape!