We were originally going to begin sprinkler start-ups tomorrow, (April 1) but I had to make an executive decision and begin on Monday, April 5 instead. My son Jacob has been in Oregon unexpectedly all week helping with an ailing grandfather, so we haven’t not had the manpower to handle all the loose ends we had to get tied up before we begin start-ups. He will be back Thursday afternoon, and we will try and get a handle on the majority of our workload when he returns and on Friday.
We still have plenty of time to get sprinklers going. The weather is still cool at night, and we will be getting enough moisture to keep lawns going until we reach everyone. I don’t expect it taking more than a week to get all city and well water systems up and running, and then when irrigation is flowing, usually around the middle of the month we can get those going.
If you have any questions, just drop it in the comments here, or send me an email. We’ll see you all soon!