We are behind schedule, so I had to make some adjustments to our calendar. We were originally going to have 3 rigs in the 83716 today, but had to make a change and put 2 rigs in Eagle and 1 in the 83716. That has thrown of our plan for the rest of the week, but the calendar is now updated to reflect what we are going to TRY to do.
Jesse cleaned up the Nampa 83687 yesterday except for new ones that have come in within the last 2 days. We will have to get them our next trip if they haven’t cancelled. Otherwise we would stay in one area the entire time and not get anything else accomplished. There were only a few he couldn’t do because of locked gates, so they will have to wait until next round as well.